Whether you are developing Casual Downloadable Games or Multiplayer Online Games, we have something for you on offer:
- Publishing of your product (with options for co-funding or full funding).
We have in-house Producing team as well as direct contact to the end-customers and the latest market data which allows us to directly implement the customer expectations into the products in the development. This, in its turn, provides for a better success chance of your game at the time of release.
In-house Community Management and Distribution teams ensure the constant promotional push and support for your game.
- Distribution of your product through our broad network.
The distribution network of INTENIUM comprises own national (e.g. Deutschland-spielt.de) and international casual games portals (screenseven.com, laboutiquedesjeux.com, screenseven.co.uk, gamesvorriederem.nl) as well as important national (Bild.de, Sat1.de, Games RTL) and internationally-active partner portals. Since 2006, INTENIUM’s own CDs are carried by many leading retailers in Europe (MSH, Karstadt, Auchan, Bart Smit, Intertoys, Tesco, etc.).
Working with INTENIUM means:
- Your game will obtain the broadest distribution in European countries (>500 mln total population);
- Your downloadable game will receive a great visibility and longer life-cycle: we launch no more than 3-4 games per week;
- Your game will be translated by experienced team who has been dealing with games for more than 5 years;
- Your game will undergo thorough QA;
- Your game may be launched in retail in Europe and be on shelves of all the relevant stores like Saturn, MediaMarkt, and others;
We always reply, we always pay. Each our developer is special to us because we take it personally and we care. to explore potential opportunities – don’t miss your revenues further.
- INTENIUM Enters International Top 10 with Gardens Inc.
- Bonga Online is nominated for "Best Casual MMO"
- INTENIUM’s Flagship Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus on iOS
- INTENIUM takes part in shaping Hamburg’s future
- INTENIUM starts Bonga Online as Facebook App, Big Pack Boost