Analyze your strategy: if you are not working with INTENIUM, you are missing a huge chunk of European market which in terms of demographics represents almost double of the US population.
The distribution network of INTENIUM comprises own national (e.g. Deutschland-spielt.de) and international casual games portals (screenseven.com, screenseven.fr, screenseven.co.uk, gamesvooriedereen.nl) as well as important national (Bild.de, Sat1.de, RTL) and internationally-active partner portals. Since 2006, INTENIUM’s own CDs are carried by many leading retailers in European countries (MSH, Karstadt, Auchan, Bart Smit, Intertoys, WalMart, Tesco, etc.).
Working with INTENIUM means:
- Your games will receive the broadest distribution in European countries (>500 mln total population);
- Your downloadable games will get a great visibility and longer life-cycle: we launch no more than 3-4 games per week;
- Your game will be translated by experienced team who has been dealing with games for more than 5 years;
- Your game may be launched in retail in Europe and be on shelves of all the relevant stores like Saturn, MediaMarkt, and others;
to explore potential opportunities – don’t miss your revenues further.
- INTENIUM Enters International Top 10 with Gardens Inc.
- Bonga Online is nominated for "Best Casual MMO"
- INTENIUM’s Flagship Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus on iOS
- INTENIUM takes part in shaping Hamburg’s future
- INTENIUM starts Bonga Online as Facebook App, Big Pack Boost